• Organisation and Translation of documents in Greece( max 4 documents including apostile stamps,more than four documnets additional fee will apply )
• Booking of wedding Ceremony date and time at relevant town hall upon your instruction.
• Wedding Ceremony and license.
• Wedding Planner services including support via telephone, Skype, email 7 days a week.
• Professional experienced British wedding planners.
• Consultation on arrival to Rhodes.
• Visit to ceremony and reception venues.
• 24 hour support in Rhodes with experienced professional wedding planners.
• Two Wedding Planners on Wedding Day , one planner with bride, one planner with groom.
• Bridal Bouquet.(Additional fee may apply for certain flowers)
• Grooms Button Hole.(Additional fee may apply for certain flowers)
• One Bridesmaids bouquet.(Additional fee may apply for certain flowers)
• Four extra Button Holes.(Additional fee may apply for certain flowers)
• Traditional Greek style wedding cake 30 Portions.
• Mercedes Wedding Car one way.
• Violin or Accordion or Acoustic Guitar and singer at ceremony.
• Photography: One hour pre wedding bride at hotel, ceremony, portrait photos & group photos.Reception cake cutting on arrival .Max 4 hours.
• Wedding Certificate Translated and legalised with apostile Stamp.
• Wedding Planner at reception venue until cake cutting. Wedding Day Reception Venue decoration as required (Organza chair bows supplied only by us).
• Booking and liaising on your behalf of all additional services with our suppliers.
• Water for all guests at all ceremony locations.
• Bottle of Champagne for couple.
£1750.00 / €1980.00
Deposit Required 20% Outstanding balance can be paid in Rhodes at Consultation meeting.
Please click on the contact Us link to find more about our Rhodes wedding services.
Rhodes Weddings All Inclusive Package